Thursday 12 June 2014

Halima Abubakar Releases Breathtaking Photos As She Celebrates Birthday Today!


  Actress Halima Abubakar is a year older today. To mark her day,  she just released these sexy pictures.
 Read Her Message Below:

"If there s one thing I hold very very protectively is my womanhood yep!!!am not a sharer regardless of what has been written about me in 13years.yes 13years in nollywood is like being born and allowing u to grow on or own.I starved,made fronds who made dem self enemies of mine! Still love u all.. I just want to tank u all for d love, lies,hate,encouragement and d zeal to prove u all wrong.. Am a great woman and any man I marry would be lucky to have me.. PS I love d hardship, gossips,rumours and support u all have given me.I remain my loyal self Amb Halima Abubakar"

 Happy birthday Halima dear from all of us @OCBVIBEZ.
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem