Thursday 12 June 2014

Kanye West “New Testament” released, says he’s god

The Kanye West “New Testament” was released on Tuesday, an epic 34-minute video diatribe.
The rapper essentially presents the world according to Kanye, explaining why he’s a “god” who wants to “help” people.“I, right now, have the most powerful voice by a mile,” he declares, “and I’m going to use that.”
West goes on, “Did I not become the biggest rock star on the planet? Did I not influence all musicians? Did I not go and get the exact girl that I want? Did I not start my family?
Did I not ruffle the feathers of two presidents?”kanye west new testament
The video mixes artistic and historic footage with audio of many of West’s infamous media quotes to make a spoken-word documentary.
And there’s so much more.Last week, West’s camp refuted rumors that “New Testament” was a surprise new album.
It remains unclear whether this video is an official West project — or created by someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem