Saturday 5 July 2014

COMEDY!!! See How To Write A Good Love Letter (lol)

2391064-4436741716-ngbbs
 
Dear Mutiu,
The thing we are does the last time are take effectiveness. I told you to use preventiveness but instead, you choose sweetness, right now conceive is in me. Mother is cry , Father is annoyance , So come quickly or Idies.
Your Loveli
Rebecca
 
REPLY FROM MUTIU TO REBECCA

Dear Rebeka,
I warning you not to use my name in fain . The thing we does the last time that I don't even last up to 2 mins, now you are name calling me. U think I don't knew about your Boyfrend Mike the gateman, Ben the barber and Shaibu the washman that supplying water to ya yard. Are all of them using preventiveness? U thinkin I doesn't knew your doneing the same thing with them? Now you r name callin me becus of that small thing we does d last time.
Afterall it was sweetin u more than it was sweetin me . That is why u was shouting "ooouuuch ooouuch! Chineke meehhh" & carrying your 2 leg ups . Let me informate u that it is not me oooh, cus the doctor test me & say I'm impotency:O I'm warning u,!
Bye.
REPLY FROM REBECCA TO MUTIU

Wicked Mutiu!
Is this how you are treated me now that conceivenessis in me? I been no want to do it wit u before and u sweared that u love me well well. I now does it wit u and pregnancy is catch me now and u want to leave me and runs? No! It ll not happen oo!
E no sweet me! I was saying 'ouuch' because it was pains me well well and me I didn't carry my leg ups, na u is carry am ups telling me 'Rebeka,u sweet well well'
U is calling plenty piple name say I does it wit dem! Me,I no does anytin oo!Did u see me does it? Did u?They is all just my friend! They like me but meis not like dem! Its only u I does it wit!
You are claiming impotency.
Is it not u that gave Amina, biliki and evn rose that is selling orange Pregnant?!
Come and tell my mama and papa its you or impotency catch u true true! !
Useness Alima
 
BUHAHAAAAAA...I no fit laff abeg....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem