Friday 25 July 2014

Hurray! Jamiu Azeez Celebrates Birthday Today!

Yes! It's all about the producer of Igbimo....Jamal....Alabi Opomulero.....
Nollywood movie producer and actor, Jamiu Azeez Onire A.K.A JAYZEE is plus one today. #doroMegaSuperStar.
I was really surprised seeing his pictures everywhere. ....DPs...Instagram....twitter....facebook....So, permit me to also join the queue. ...
OCB BBpin: 7E314696  
From all of us at OCB, we celebrate you....welcome to the table of men!
Happy birthday to you.

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon.A fantastic presentation. Very open and informative.You have beautifully presented your thought in this blog post. Gerard Butler‬, ‪Rita Ora‬‬

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem