Saturday 12 July 2014

Hurray! Rita Dominic Is 39 Today! Read Her Birthday Message

 
Rita Dominic at 39 - July 2014 - BN Movies & TV - BellaNaija.com 02
Beautiful nollywood actress and movie producer, Rita Uchenna Nkem Dominic Waturuocha is 39 today.
The Meeting actress posted the message below to thank God.
Well, Rita ooo, by this time next year, you will be carrying your own baby in your husband house. That is my wish for you. From all of us @ OCBvibez, we say Joyeux Anniversaire! I remember her interview with Toolz on TheJuice where she said "I wanna marry the man of my dream and not the man the society dream for me"...In short, I am going into white fasting for you. That man yaf come!
   
See more below:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem