Friday 29 August 2014

I Am In A Relationship, He Is Not In The Entertainment Industry- Rita Dominic!

RitaDominic_BlanckMag_that1960chick.com

Yippee! Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is on the cover of Blanck Digital magazine and she looks absolutely stunning!
 
In the interview, Rita talks about her relationship status, she further stressed that she is so happy cos the relationship is doing well, so let's just expect the big wedding.... The lucky man is not in the entertainment industry, according to the producer of THE MEETING. she excitedly said “I feel grateful, thankful and excited as well. Not many have the opportunity to get to this number and for the most part, I have had a good life. Yes I am dating someone and I am in a happy place. I’m good." Read the full interview below:

 
OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem