Tuesday 26 August 2014

"I can eat and sleep well now.” - Omotunde Ogundimu

 
Yoruba actress, Omotunde Ogundimu
 
The mother of 3 who needed large amount of money for her fibroid surgery is said to be doing great now. Omotunde Ogundimu was discharged on Friday 8th August 2014.The first time I heard about her sickness was when a fellow blogger Idris Bell posted it...and really I must say people really supported her...in her words, the Yoruba actress said:


“I am so happy my brother. I thank all the people that came to my aid, including you and other media practitioners. May God bless you all. May you never face any predicament of such, I really appreciate you all.
 
It’s a very pathetic experience, but now it’s a success story. I need to be very grateful to God because a lot of people had died because of that. Now, I have stopped bleeding.
Everything concerning my womb is normal now. I can eat and sleep well now.” - She said.

 OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem