Monday, 7 December 2015

Awww! Nollywood Actress Oluwaseyi Edun Writes Touching Message To Friend Kenny George On Her Birthday

image
Nollywood actress and movie producer Oluwaseyi Edun took time out to celebrate her sister from another mother on her birthday...I read the message and I couldn't help but post it....What manner of friend are you, SEYI.......Read the emotional message below:
Sis kenny, dunno where to start from, since the first day I met U I never believed i wll find a woman special to me after saying bye to fake pple… I want u to know that u av a bigger heart than anyone I know, it’s so big that u shower me love no matter what, despite my all-too-frequent not -so nice side and few-and-far between nice side, I love u so much for that. 😍😍😍
image
On this day of urs I want to remind u that u are one of the few realest bae I ever met in my life, I’m not bothered about what anyone has to sayπŸ€— Everyday i jes pinched myself because I’m so lucky that at last i AV the nicest, happiest, funniest, smartest and most supportive sister as my friendπŸ˜ŽπŸ€“πŸ˜Ž
image
U av changed my life positively and I’m grateful for that, u believed so much in me despite my imperfection, u are not jes a sister, friend , u are my blood, My confidant, my mentor, my friend, my PIC ( patner in crime) 😜 infact my EJIKA my everything πŸ˜„ 
image
I hope and pray one day u will never regret having me as ur sister and friend πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ» Here I’m wishing a happy birthday to the most charming, funny, attractive and rocking personality in town, I wish u nothing but joy in all ramifications of ur life. Age with grace maamπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ love u to the moon and backπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ˜˜πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ‘©πŸ‘¨‍❤️‍πŸ‘¨πŸ‘©‍❤️‍πŸ’‹‍πŸ‘©
image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem