Monday 1 August 2016

I Regretted Marrying Many Wives - Jide Kosoko Reveals!



Nollywood actor, Prince Jide Kosoko has said he regretted marrying many wives as a polygamist. According to him, he never planned it, as he just found himself in such situation. “Let me say this today for the first time, I never planned to be a polygamist. I found myself in that situation and I had to adjust to the system,” he said.

He continued further by saying that “I don’t pray that my enemy should practice polygamy. And, this should be a lesson to the young ones coming. I know some people will say their religion permits it, but the religion did not enforce it. I have serious business to do now. I have young children to take care of.” Jide Kosoko, who began his acting career as a child actor in 1964 in a television production Makanjuola, has featured in several Nollywood movies of both English and Yoruba Genres. He recently lost one of his wives, Henrietta Kosoko to the cold hands of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem