Friday 23 June 2017

Cheating doesn't make your husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man - Funke Adesiyan


Nollywood actress, Funke Adesiyan is dishing out some advise to women. According to her, cheating doesn't make ones husband a bad person, it only validates him as a man! She wrote:


Good morning guys. I read many comments from my last post and I couldn't stop laughing. It's funny that it's women who are answering for their men that the men don't cheat on them. My sisters, let the men answer for themselves. The truth is a bitter pill to swallow. You cannot answer for people. I stand by my position 100%. I know that as a modern woman, we aim to break away from the norm and be as westernised as possible but believe me, it happens everywhere. It's only those who got caught that are referred to as offenders. Not many men can sincerely say they have been with only their partner for 10yrs without "playing". It doesn't make them bad people, it just makes them men. #factfile #nofilter #skingoals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem