Friday 29 August 2014

Music & Video : P-Square – EjeAjo Ft. T.I, Shekin (Download)

 


MUSIC: P Square – Shekini + EjeAjo ft T.I ( Snippets)
P-Square the Dynamic Duo of Peter and Paul Okoye are about to drop 3 new singles off their 6th studio album.
These snippets of the singles Shekini Ejeajo (ft T.I) show P-Square switching lanes to appeal a more global audience and I totally love this.

Download and Listen to the snippets as we anticipate the release of P-Square‘s singles later on today and also a video for the Ejeajo single DOWNLOAD VIDEO . Also the video is below, watch and download:
  
P Square  - Shekin ( Snippets) [DOWNLOAD]
P Square  - EjeAjo ft. T.I ( Snippet) [DOWNLOAD]
OCB BBpin: 7E314696 Twitter: @opecareem Instagram: @opecareem Show some love, like us on facebook------------>>>www.facebook.com/OcbVibez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem