Thursday 23 October 2014

Guess The New Best Friends In Nollywood? It's Nse Ikpe Etim & Tonto Dikeh, Like Seriously?

Seems these two talented actresses Tonto Dikeh and Nse Ikep-Etim have apparently become best of friends. The two had a nice time and fun chilling together yesterday for Mrs Clifford's birthday, which occurred on October 20. Nse calls Tonto "My Darling."

Now let's do a little throw back...recall that Tonto Dikeh is one controversial actress that finds it very easy to make and quit friendships...or you have not noticed? Well. I have. She has had good number of actresses as her padis in the past, but now...it's all stories...after the cut I still have more to gist..
Now, hear this, Poko was the best friend to actress Halima Abubakar, infact they were soooooo close (I had to long press that sooooo to let you know how close they used to be)..I heard they lived together in one apartment for months and she even sold her Honda CRV Jeep to Halima..(I said I heard) but after some months, they went their separate ways after a little offence and gossip led to the other.
Also, Poko  became very close to the recently divorced actress, Ini Edo and the friendship lasted for just a little while and they went separate ways too...Toyin Lawani.... I have lost count...lol, there is something about Tonto, she easily makes and quits friends...

Well, now that these two are hanging out now, let's just hope it won't be like before... ok... I don't gossip, I just gist... *BRB*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem