Monday 27 October 2014

'I Speak In Tongues Before Performing On Stage'-Kenny Saint Brown


Nigerian gospel singer now politician KSB in an exclusive interview with  The Sun disclosed the reason for her success and staying strong in the line for the past 16 years. When asked about taking drugs before performances, she said the word of God energizes her. Read:  I didn’t. In fact I have never taken any stimulant in my entire life because I am a word being.

I can’t climb the stage without speaking in tongues and speaking the Word of God into my life. I shut myself from the world seven minutes before going on stage and speak the Word of God and the moment I do, an energy wells up from inside of me, I am talking about the kind of energy that you see when you watch the Incredible Hulk, and it hits me hard! Meanwhile I am reciting a Bible verse as I am doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem