Monday 27 October 2014

"My Daughter Is Boyish"- Kim Kardashain Reveals


Reality star Kim K has revealed that her 16 month-old baby baby North West prefers boyish clothes to that of girls. North West according to her mom picks her own clothes. In her words, Kim Kardashian said,
"She's not that girly, I don't really like pinks and your typical girly colours. I like a neutral palette for her and with Kayne the same. I'm not big on loud or over the top colours. I love when she wears greens and reds and blush, just different colours of blue and creams. She doesn't like pink or purple. She likes greys, creams, oatmeal colours and black,' she told Lucky magazine.

 
"Every once in awhile she'll add in some colour, like with her little red Air Yeezys, but other than that she likes to keep it pretty simple.'
Watch the video below: Video credit: DailyMail
This oyibo people no go kill me abeg make I go find another gist jawe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem