Saturday 25 March 2017

Publisher of Genevieve Magazine, Betty Irabor Clocks 60

 
The publisher of Genevieve Magazine, Betty Irabor has clocked 60 today. The journalist, who started her Glossy magazine to inspire women to believe in themselves prayed for herself on Instagram, and thanked God for making this far.

"Beauty for Ashes! Dear Lord as the ticking clock heralds my 60th birthday today 25th of March i just want to thank you for giving me beauty for ashes. What am I that I should be so blessed? I am not worthy Lord! I don't qualify but you qualify me.,. Dear Lord, you remember how I thought I would not make it this far? Who am I that I should merit all this grace?
"Forgive me for when I doubted that your grace is all I needed. Look at me Lord , just look at how you have moulded me into who I am today. No one knows me like you do, no one loves me like you do. You have turned my tests to testimonies.; Who is like unto thee O Lord? The arm of flesh will fail but you never fail... I thank you for my life and the family you blessed me with.
"All that I have needed thy hands have provided Great is thy faithfulness Oh Lord unto me.... I embrace this new decade with praise on my lips and songs in my heart knowing that you're always only a prayer away...thank you father as I turn another page of my life. I don't know what lies ahead but I trust you enough to know that it will always end in praise and that all things will continue to work together for my good and the good of all who have blessed me in one way or the other." She wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem