Fast rising gospel artiste, D.Krieton has just released this dope track. He calls this one KERESIMESI..LOL, the song title though! Trust me I have listened and it's da bomb! You gonna thank me later....
Here is what he has to say about his newly released track: Its Christmas. And its Freestyle! This season, people get lots of groove on. It appears the sounds of Music basically change. So, I thought about a reformation in the groove. In Western Nigeria, precisely the Yorubaland, we call this season #Keresimesi and this very song happens to be one of the favorite songs of virtually every Westerner.
Kids grew up in the old times chorusing this song. Even the elders got their groove on this song. So, I brought a touch of the season in the present age into what was termed archaic.
Right now, its fresh! Anyone can listen to it! Language is no barrier. The style with which I introduced it is different. Its a soul/semi-classical feel. #Keresimesi is one of my Favourite songs too...and its worthy of being on my project. Download, listen and Enjoy below!
DOWNLOAD KERESIMESI BY D.KRIETON HERE NOW!!!
DOWNLOAD KERESIMESI BY D.KRIETON HERE NOW!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Kindly drop your comments and also follow
Twitter: @opecareem
Instagram: @opecareem